Gumroad Creating a Realistic Human Eye in CG
This is an in depth tutorial on how to create a realistic human eye in CG.
This tutorial is broken into 8 bite sized pieces where I go over my process as quickly and informatively as possible. All of the chapters add up to over 4.5 hours of content (none of the content is time-lapsed). Here is a list of the chapters which make up the tutorial:
01. Reference and resources
02. Prepping textures
03. Modelling the base eye
04. Creating an alpha for the iris
05. Sculpting the iris
06. UV’s and baking displacement maps out of zBrush
08. Shader development
If you purchase this tutorial you will get:
– Over 4.5 hours of video content
– The obj. files used in the creation of the eye
– All of the textures which I baked out of Mari so you can rebuild the shader yourself.
– The final Maya scene file used to render the image above.
– And the zBrush project file.
The software which is used in the creation of the eye is:
– Arnold rendering engine
Even if you are not very interested in creating a human eye, there is still a lot of valuable information within this tutorial for you to learn about tips and tricks in production and the thought process I go through to create a solid asset.